Welcome to the BLOG & other USEFUL INFORMATION!

Welcome to the BLOG! This is where it all goes down. From the Newest Sneak Peeks to all the juicy Gossip! You want the 411....this is the place to be! So browse around, post a comment, or just chill! Please continue to send all emails to tcozart76@yahoo.com. Also the direct link to view your albums, sessions and layout approvals is http://www.tiffanycozart.photoreflect.com/!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Jackie and Mikes E Session

This weekends weather was amazing!!!! So I took full advantage of it! Jackie and Mike have been stationed in our area now for about a year! They were both such sweethearts that I gave them a Historical Tour of Downtown Pensacola..................... well Ok I kinda dragged them all over the place photographing but at the sametime sharing history facts... Not really :).... You guys know how I get when I am in my creative mode......I think Jackie and Mike know now, that when I say LAST SHOT......... I PROMISE........ Dont believe me! LOL! Really I hope you guys enjoyed yourself! Heres your sneak peak!

Playful and sweet, I love the fun shots! They are my fav!!!!!!! So this wins my TO HOT worthy stamp!!!!
Sunglare, SunFlare.... I cant get enough of it!




Perfect shot, even KI (Totally not sure on the spelling) was looking!
I do like this shot! KI is like whatever lets split!


No comments:




Powered By Blogger