Welcome to the BLOG & other USEFUL INFORMATION!

Welcome to the BLOG! This is where it all goes down. From the Newest Sneak Peeks to all the juicy Gossip! You want the 411....this is the place to be! So browse around, post a comment, or just chill! Please continue to send all emails to tcozart76@yahoo.com. Also the direct link to view your albums, sessions and layout approvals is http://www.tiffanycozart.photoreflect.com/!

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Out of Office!!!!!!!! March 15-28th! Las Vegas Bound!

So as the header says I will be out of town from March 15-28! I am on my way to Las Vegas to attend the big WEDDING CONVENTION for PROFFESIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS! I am in store for a week of seminars, workshops and Tradeshow!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be me-ggling and getting inspired by some of the worldest greatest photographers! I am super excited and super stoked!!!!!! I am going with my good friend AND fellow photographer Patsy Brown, with a thousand words photography and ARELINE with something chic photography!
As a matter of fact........ that reminds me......... I have been seeing so many new "photographers" photographing downtown........ and have no clue who they are, .........but this one below, I do know........ its the famous award winning PASTY BROWN.........she is going to kill me for posting this image!!!! But hey what are friends for........Look at her posing and being all kinda crazy for my camera , YOU GO GIRL... WORK IT WORK IT :) but ya know thats why i love her!!!!!!!!!!! WATCH OUT VEGAS HERE WE COME .............AGAIN!!!!!!!

ps...... I will try and post some images from vegas while i am gone so keep checking back!!!!!!!! Also i will be checking and returning emails as I am able!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Early Easter to all!!!!!!!

2 comments:

patsy brown said...

You are RIGHT!!!! I AM going to hurt you in Vegas sister. OMG, that image is AWFUL!!!

Smooches,
Patsy
P.S. Now let me go see if I can find something of you. (wink)

patsy brown said...

I may have to hurt you for posting this image my friend. And the name is Patsy NOT PASTY. LOL. Got it Bianca? (wink)

Love you,
Patsy L. Brown
www.patsybrown.com




Powered By Blogger