Welcome to the BLOG & other USEFUL INFORMATION!

Welcome to the BLOG! This is where it all goes down. From the Newest Sneak Peeks to all the juicy Gossip! You want the 411....this is the place to be! So browse around, post a comment, or just chill! Please continue to send all emails to tcozart76@yahoo.com. Also the direct link to view your albums, sessions and layout approvals is http://www.tiffanycozart.photoreflect.com/!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Andrea and Brians Wedding

Andrea and Brians wedding offically kicked off the 2008 wedding season! The day was full of emotion, tears of joy, love , romance and laughter. The Ceremony was held at St. Mary Catholic Church with a mixture of American and Philipino traditions. The Reception followed at BIG SEXY FOODS where the details were amazing and the food was totally delishhhhh!!!! Andrea and Brians families were simply precious! Thank you all for making me feel so welcome! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hope you are enjoying your honeymoon! Hey check out the video clip of the reception below!!!!!!!!
Choosing the images to blog was super hard, there were so many that I just loved so here is few of my fav. images!
Simply precious! You can just feel the love between these two!
Stealing a kiss!!!!!!!

I love taking it to the streets ! This is another one of my favorite of these two together! This is a philipo tradition , it is a form of blessing the marriage.



Such a powerful image, even though you cant see dads face you know exactly what he is feeling as he wipes the tears of joy. This was Dads reaction seeing his "little girl for the first time in her dress" isnt he handsome!

Andrea seeing dad for the first time, again this was such a tender moving moment, it warms my heart to see my brides have such a great relationship their father.


Girl you are so crazy! DIVA! If you love ANdreas makeup call Tiffany at Dilliards from the MAC counter, not that Andrea isnt already but her makeup was flawleSs!!!!!!!

Another favorite shot, this shot has a great depthness to it , with the wedding dress in the background.
Janie is Andreas sister to the left of the image, she was such a hoot! I can only image how lively the house was with these two growing up!




Brian where are you going???????????????? What are you hoping to find Ummmmm...
Say What!!!!!!!!!!!!! We all laughed our heads off at this one! It was so funny and totally unexpected! Granny panies! :)

It is no secret that I love to dance, and lets face it receptions are so much fun! So I am always asked to take some fun shots with some of the bridal party, family or quest at my weddings. Then I get in trouble for not blogging any of them , So this year I am going to make every effort to sure that I BLOG some of those images! This shot is one of me and Patrick, the grooms brother .......isnt hes a cutie!!!!! The one in the corner to the left is of me and Joe, chillin ................... Do I not have the best job ever!!!!!!!
Thanks again to everyone for being welcoming I had a blast!!!!!!! Congrats again to Andrea and Brian!



No comments:




Powered By Blogger