Welcome to the BLOG & other USEFUL INFORMATION!

Welcome to the BLOG! This is where it all goes down. From the Newest Sneak Peeks to all the juicy Gossip! You want the 411....this is the place to be! So browse around, post a comment, or just chill! Please continue to send all emails to tcozart76@yahoo.com. Also the direct link to view your albums, sessions and layout approvals is http://www.tiffanycozart.photoreflect.com/!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Why an Engagement Session??????

So I am often asked Why should we do an Engagement session??? We will get enough of us together at the wedding, we dont really need an E- Session... DO WE!!!!!


1) YES, YES , YES i WILL SAY IT AGAIN YES!!! whY Because they are so much fun!!! THATS WHY!!! I love my E-Sessions, the more playful AND romantic the better, this is when couples are the most lovey dovey, my sweetie, sugar pie.... I cant live without you IN LOVE!!! And ladies lets face it , this is the one time that you can get your man in front of the camera with little to no complaining cuz its for the wedding , and guys you can win soooo many brownie points if you play your cards right!!!!
2) A E-Session also allows me as your photographer, to see how you guys as a couple interact not only together but also in front of the camera. It tells me if your a blinker, if you have a lazy eye, if your just plain shy, or just plain crazy all together! A camera in your face ....while you are being asked to kiss and whisper sweet nothings in your fiance's ear can be some what intimadating but thats when you just gotta step outside the box!!! Look at it this way an E session is kinda like a trial run for the wedding day.
3) E-session images also make great SAVE THE DATE CARDS, Wall ART for your new home, and Wedding gifts!
4) An E-Session will also mark the first of many photo session in your new journey together we call LIFE!!! Engagement Sessions, Maternity Sessions, Baby Sessions, Family Sessions..............Get the picture........ get it picture!!!!! I know I am soooo corny!!!!

So pucker up and Smile for the camera!!!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.




Powered By Blogger