Welcome to the BLOG & other USEFUL INFORMATION!

Welcome to the BLOG! This is where it all goes down. From the Newest Sneak Peeks to all the juicy Gossip! You want the 411....this is the place to be! So browse around, post a comment, or just chill! Please continue to send all emails to tcozart76@yahoo.com. Also the direct link to view your albums, sessions and layout approvals is http://www.tiffanycozart.photoreflect.com/!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Kathryn and Larrys Wedding

Catherine and Larry have been such a joy to work with this past year that I hate to see their wedding come and go, I am going to miss them both! There such a delightful and pleasant couple. After there blissful wedding I know why ! They are surrounded by the most amazing family and friends. I wish my camera had a volume button. The words of love and admiration spoken by all really touched my heart. Their Ceremony was in one word, simply beautiful! I want to thank everyone for making me feel so welcome. Melanie you rocked girl! You know I had to say "girl" at least one time in my BLOG! LOL---- ! Thanks again! Best wishes to you both for many many years to come! You guys better call me when the little Larrys come along!!!!! No matter where you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok so I hope you guys enjoy your sneak peek! Oya sorry for the error on the Thank you cards!!!!!!!

Larrys Groomsmen were kind enough to go with the flow on this shot and I love it! It is for sure To Hot Worthy!

Getting ready shots are my favorite!!!!!







To Hot Worthy, girl this blog does nothing for this image of you, it is stunning!!!!!!!!! You look flawless!
Larrys looking some kind of handsome ! I think he really does like the camera! This was so romantic , Larry laid out rose petals just before Catherine walked down the isle!
The weather was perfect! Look at that sky!!!!!!!!!!!


Ok this is one of my favorite shots, I love the composition and what it symbolizes. Larry sang to Catherine and all can say was it was off the chain!!!!!!!!!! I know i should say it was so passionate and loving and it was, everyone was captivated by the sound of his voice, but Larry I had no idea, YOU R THE MAN..........remember me when hit it big time ok......................... :) its your girl Tiffany LOL!

There was so many images that I wanted to BLOG! THis is another one of my favorites of Catherine and Larry. It is moments like this, that make me love my job that much more!






I know I know i said this like 3 times already but dont you just love this image, check out the next one! I think the guys are going to like! Thanks for being so great!
Look at his face, he is so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!
And they danced the night away!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tiffany,

You really did your thing!!! Everyone had a blast... The girls are kinda jealous that none of their pictures got blogged, but guys photos did... We had so much fun on the beach taking pictures and throughout the day! Thanks again for making our wedding day all that it was... May God richly bless you and your family;)




Powered By Blogger