Welcome to the BLOG & other USEFUL INFORMATION!

Welcome to the BLOG! This is where it all goes down. From the Newest Sneak Peeks to all the juicy Gossip! You want the 411....this is the place to be! So browse around, post a comment, or just chill! Please continue to send all emails to tcozart76@yahoo.com. Also the direct link to view your albums, sessions and layout approvals is http://www.tiffanycozart.photoreflect.com/!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Heather and Ricks E Session

Heather and Ricks session was scheduled right on time, After what felt like months of rain, the overcast skys finally parted and out came Floridas beautiful sunny skys!! So It was a weekend full of Beach and E- Sessions!!! Now I am ready for this cold weather to go away LOL!
Heather and Ricks wedding is fast approaching and I cant wait. Heather has shared some really cool ideas with me, that will be at their wedding. So I am really looking forward to it! I will also be photographing Ricks sister wedding, Jennifer! Jennifer you guys are next!!! Again it was really hard to pick which were my favs cuz there so many so heres a few. Hope you like.
"TO HOT" worthy, I just adore this shot. It is so romantic!!!!

"TO HOT" worthy, Look at the colors behide them, as the sun was setting it put of this pinkish glow, it was so beautiful!



I love playful images, So i had these two run up and down the beach for me like 2 times, I think Rick was ready to call it quits!!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Heather. Congratulations. Don't forget about us.

Love ya,

Jennifer Averitt




Powered By Blogger