Welcome to the BLOG & other USEFUL INFORMATION!

Welcome to the BLOG! This is where it all goes down. From the Newest Sneak Peeks to all the juicy Gossip! You want the 411....this is the place to be! So browse around, post a comment, or just chill! Please continue to send all emails to tcozart76@yahoo.com. Also the direct link to view your albums, sessions and layout approvals is http://www.tiffanycozart.photoreflect.com/!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Las Vegas Bound Again!

Hello Eveyone!!!!!!! So it feels like I just got back...... Only to be heading back to Vegas again! its not all fun and games..........well yes it is cuz I love my job! (WINK) I have a small wedding and a trash the dress session i will be photographing! I am super excited about it!On my last trip, I promised to blog and I totally didnt! So here are some images from my last visit.... If you have never been to vegas you MUST GO!!!!!!!!! The energy level is mad crazy!!!!! I will be out of the office this time until April 8th! Keep sending me those emails, I will do my best to get back to all of them As soon as possiable!!!!!!!!

Thisimage was shot off the Palazzo hotel, there is Donalds Trump hotel in the far left hand corner!
This is the Treasure Island hotel, they have daily shows that go on at night right in the streets in front of the hotel!

There is cool billboards and signs like this everywhere!
For all of those people that love the bachleor, this is the Paris Hotel where last weeks eposide was shot at! Ok so our flight was delayed like 7 hours , so what is 3 photographers to do with there time, but photograph each other! Here are some shots that Areline Ludvigston ( I know i spelled that wrong , forgive me girl LOL) took of me , i belive it was about 3 am at this point!!!!!!!
We found this super cool blue backdrop!!!!!!!!!

Patsy Brown with A Thousand Words Photography took this one! She would kill me if I posted the ones I took of her! ANd since I love her dearly and value our friendship I better not post them! Peace!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:




Powered By Blogger