Welcome to the BLOG & other USEFUL INFORMATION!

Welcome to the BLOG! This is where it all goes down. From the Newest Sneak Peeks to all the juicy Gossip! You want the 411....this is the place to be! So browse around, post a comment, or just chill! Please continue to send all emails to tcozart76@yahoo.com. Also the direct link to view your albums, sessions and layout approvals is http://www.tiffanycozart.photoreflect.com/!

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Its all Tawne!!!!!! Senior Session

Tawne is a Senior!!!!!!!!!!! YePPPPPPPPPPPPeeeeeee! I met Tawne at the GYM, a few weeks ago and si I was super excited when she wanted me to do her Senior Session ! I mean look at her!!!! I knew that we were going to have a blast, and we did! These images were taken all over Pensacola and at the beach. Her images are simply stunning, OMG i cant wait for her to see them all! Hope you like!!!!!!!!!
TO HOT worthy.........this was one of our last shots of the day, and one of my fav!!!!!!
The white heels were a great choice............. I cant tell you how many horns were honking and guys yelling trying to get her attention while we were photographing these images!

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG again!!!!!!! This shot was so much fun, then again i wasnt the one jumping!




No comments:




Powered By Blogger