Welcome to the BLOG & other USEFUL INFORMATION!

Welcome to the BLOG! This is where it all goes down. From the Newest Sneak Peeks to all the juicy Gossip! You want the 411....this is the place to be! So browse around, post a comment, or just chill! Please continue to send all emails to tcozart76@yahoo.com. Also the direct link to view your albums, sessions and layout approvals is http://www.tiffanycozart.photoreflect.com/!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Jennifer and Brandons E-Session

I dont even know where to start with these two................I laughed so hard that I swear my checks and abs hurt and, To think they werent even sure if they wanted to do an E-session! I am so glad that we did, the images are just as beautiful as these two are! Jennifer and Brandons wedding is next month and I can only image how much fun it is going to be! Hope you like the little sneak peak!

This first image is Brandon stealing a kiss , he thought I wasnt looking ............well ok I was!!!!!!!!!!!! "TO HOT" worthy this image is stunning I love the composition and the sunlight coming through the tree!!!!!!!
Jennifer eyes were to die for! absoulty beautiful!!!!!! And Brandons not to shabby either! LOL











No comments:




Powered By Blogger