Welcome to the BLOG & other USEFUL INFORMATION!

Welcome to the BLOG! This is where it all goes down. From the Newest Sneak Peeks to all the juicy Gossip! You want the 411....this is the place to be! So browse around, post a comment, or just chill! Please continue to send all emails to tcozart76@yahoo.com. Also the direct link to view your albums, sessions and layout approvals is http://www.tiffanycozart.photoreflect.com/!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Anthony and Rochelle E Session

I meet up with Anthony and Rochelle in downtown this past weekend for there E session. These two were so precious together! They both were so playful and just fun, they laughed I swear the whole time. There was so much love between these two. I know I say this all the time, but I am just so blessed, I love my job and it is afternoons like this one, that just remind me how lucky I am.... to work with the most amazing clients. I am not able to photograph there wedding, So I can only image how these two are going to be on the Big Day! Congrats to you both! Best wishes! You better call me when you have little ones!!!

These first two images were actually some of our last shots of the day, but my absolute favorite look for these on my main site! Thanks guys for seizing the moment!!



Okay all of Anthony and Rochelle friends ask them where and how we took these images, there is a cute 1234 story behide it! LOL :)

Laughing and ............
more laughing.................



and did I say there was some laughter!!!!! Dont ever lose that guys!!!
Thanks again for a great afternoon!


No comments:




Powered By Blogger