Welcome to the BLOG & other USEFUL INFORMATION!

Welcome to the BLOG! This is where it all goes down. From the Newest Sneak Peeks to all the juicy Gossip! You want the 411....this is the place to be! So browse around, post a comment, or just chill! Please continue to send all emails to tcozart76@yahoo.com. Also the direct link to view your albums, sessions and layout approvals is http://www.tiffanycozart.photoreflect.com/!

Monday, February 25, 2008

Bridgets and Aaron's M-Session... A baby's on the way!

I had the privilage of photographing Bridgets M Session over the weekend. Mrs. Paula, Bridgets mother in law had backdrops and the whole 9 yards ready for the session. All I had to do was shoot! She did an amazing job . Thank you so much for inviting me into your beautiful home... I cant wait to photograph the baby!! Good luck with everything, and I will see you guys in about 6 weeks!!!! Hope you like the sneak peak!!







No comments:




Powered By Blogger