Welcome to the BLOG & other USEFUL INFORMATION!

Welcome to the BLOG! This is where it all goes down. From the Newest Sneak Peeks to all the juicy Gossip! You want the 411....this is the place to be! So browse around, post a comment, or just chill! Please continue to send all emails to tcozart76@yahoo.com. Also the direct link to view your albums, sessions and layout approvals is http://www.tiffanycozart.photoreflect.com/!

Friday, February 15, 2008

Tiffany and Anthony Extended E Session- LOL

We couldnt have asked for a more perfect day to photograph in Destin Florida ! The was sun was shining, there was a slight breeze and love was in the air! Tiffany and Anthony gave me full creative freedom to what I do, and the results were amazing! They braved through all of my request and crazy-ness to steal a afternoon of romance and laughter! There Wedding is this September on the SunQuest Cruise, and I already cant wait! Thank you guys for being so great and allowing me a peak into your lives and hearts!!! Picking my Sneak peaks was really hard... Let me know what you think!!! Again the BLOG does this image no justice. It wins my TO HOT worthy stamp.. I love the way sun is glowing in the background and how the grass surrounds them!

This is such an intimate moment between these two! Look at Anthony all G-Q'n.

OK these next two images are also TO HOT WORTHY! They are by far my favorite! Look how the suns glare was beaming through the trees right over there faces! The lighting was so perfect! Simply Stunning!
I love this image, it takes you to the streets of Italy....... again love the sun flare!
Another sweet moment!



Tiffany, girl you are crazy!! You should have seen Tiffany working her stuff!!!


This was a really cool colorful fishing shack, personialized with Tiffany and Anthonys wedding date.... how did that happen! These shots were so much fun....... well for me anyways I wasnt the one squeezed in a tight space! LOL
B*E*A*U*T*I*F*U*L!



Ok so while I was shooting this image, we meet the cutiest little blue eye girl, who informed us that the rainbow picture behide Anthony was hers, so I promised to give her a special shout out on my BLOG!!! You are very creative.... Keep it up!

Tiffany + Anthony = Sweeties! How cute is that!





No comments:




Powered By Blogger