Welcome to the BLOG & other USEFUL INFORMATION!

Welcome to the BLOG! This is where it all goes down. From the Newest Sneak Peeks to all the juicy Gossip! You want the 411....this is the place to be! So browse around, post a comment, or just chill! Please continue to send all emails to tcozart76@yahoo.com. Also the direct link to view your albums, sessions and layout approvals is http://www.tiffanycozart.photoreflect.com/!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Stacey and Randys Family Session

So rarely do I ever get the chance to photograph some of my own family... I am always getting in trouble for that ! LOL.... Randy is my cousin and his wife, Stacey had to call 3 weeks ago for an appointment! So thank god the weather cleared up.. finally no rain... and the sun was shinning!!! This session was of Staceys side of the family. They all were such a pleasure to photograph and hopefully everyone had a great time. It was nice meeting all of you!! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!!

Randy and Blake.... thank god he looks like his momma......... Ok Ok I am just kidding, whats family if you cant give them a hard time and get away with it! :)

Those freckles are sooo adorable!!!!
I really love this image of Stacey and Ashely. Ashely is so grown up.. Where does the time go!!!









No comments:




Powered By Blogger