Welcome to the BLOG & other USEFUL INFORMATION!

Welcome to the BLOG! This is where it all goes down. From the Newest Sneak Peeks to all the juicy Gossip! You want the 411....this is the place to be! So browse around, post a comment, or just chill! Please continue to send all emails to tcozart76@yahoo.com. Also the direct link to view your albums, sessions and layout approvals is http://www.tiffanycozart.photoreflect.com/!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

New Year, New LOGO, New TO HOT BLOGGING

Its a new Year and Wedding Season is soon to begin !!!! I cant believe its already 2008~ So enough yada yada, heres the deal my new website should be launching soon! I am so excited about it. So keep checking back! While the new website is still under construction, I wanted to go ahead an show off my new LOGO and my new TO HOT blogging idea for this year! So hears the deal if I just love an image or think it is TO HOT worthy, it will be BLOGGED AS BELOW! The TO HOT is within my LOGO pretty cool uhh!!! HOpe you all like!!!!!

No comments:




Powered By Blogger