Welcome to the BLOG & other USEFUL INFORMATION!

Welcome to the BLOG! This is where it all goes down. From the Newest Sneak Peeks to all the juicy Gossip! You want the 411....this is the place to be! So browse around, post a comment, or just chill! Please continue to send all emails to tcozart76@yahoo.com. Also the direct link to view your albums, sessions and layout approvals is http://www.tiffanycozart.photoreflect.com/!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

First Wedding of 2008! Alison and Matt

I meet Alison when my photography business was just getting started, and at the same time she meet Matt, I remember us talking and I was like you never know he could be the one! And sure enough 3 years later... he is the one. They are perfect for each other. The Ceremony was held at St. Micheals and the recepition was to follow at the Yacht club. I had so much fun hanging out with everyone. Alison was a BEAUTIFUL BRIDE , and of course I cant leave out Matt, he was equally as HANDSOME! I cant wait to post some of her Alisons bridals! Ok so heres the Sneak Peak. All the images will be ready to view in about 6 weeks!
Look at Alison's face.... it says it all!
Getting Ready!
A sweet moment between Bride and Flowergirl!
Who said getting ready was easy, this is work!
Oya dress shot again!

This is my favorite shot!! I think it is so adorable!
Ok i really love this shot, i think its one of my favorites to! Check out that old timey car!

I have to many favoriteS!
GIrls just having fun! ALison showing some legs......... I cant post what the guys were doing!


1 comment:

Rochelle D said...

AMAZING! I know who I want to take my bridal and wedding photos if he ever asks. You make it so much fun!




Powered By Blogger