Welcome to the BLOG & other USEFUL INFORMATION!

Welcome to the BLOG! This is where it all goes down. From the Newest Sneak Peeks to all the juicy Gossip! You want the 411....this is the place to be! So browse around, post a comment, or just chill! Please continue to send all emails to tcozart76@yahoo.com. Also the direct link to view your albums, sessions and layout approvals is http://www.tiffanycozart.photoreflect.com/!

Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year! Thanks to all my clients

This is my granny AKA REdheaded GrannY
I just wanted to take a moment to Thank all my clients for such a great year! This year has been amazing and crazy at the same time. I have grown so much this year as a person and as a photographer. I have learned to embrace life and live like there is no tommorrow. To always count my blessings and to make the best of every situation, and to Dance like no ones looking... well i do that anyways :). I truely would like to thank everyone for all their love, support and prayers these last couple of months, those of you who are close to me know that my grandmother passed away recently and my son Noah has been very sick. My granny was the root of our family and is loved beyond words. Many of you sent cards and well wishes. I want you to know it was greatly apperciated and really helped me through a tough time. So Thank you all for being the most amazing clients ever! Happy New Year and Best Wishes!

No comments:




Powered By Blogger