Welcome to the BLOG & other USEFUL INFORMATION!

Welcome to the BLOG! This is where it all goes down. From the Newest Sneak Peeks to all the juicy Gossip! You want the 411....this is the place to be! So browse around, post a comment, or just chill! Please continue to send all emails to tcozart76@yahoo.com. Also the direct link to view your albums, sessions and layout approvals is http://www.tiffanycozart.photoreflect.com/!

Monday, April 16, 2007

Valarie and Bo Found Guilty :)

Guilty in LOVE!!! gosh what else would mean, u crazy people!!! Just kidding, ok......
One of the things I love most about my job, is all the new people that I get to meet from all over the place, and making new friendships along the way! My Bride Valarie is one of those who will not beable to get ride of me that easily, She is such a sweet heart and she made such a BEAUTIFUL BRIDE!! Her parents were so proud of her that day, I took this shot of her parents, and i just thought it was the sweetest thing! Heres a sneak peak of more images to come!!!











No comments:




Powered By Blogger