Welcome to the BLOG & other USEFUL INFORMATION!

Welcome to the BLOG! This is where it all goes down. From the Newest Sneak Peeks to all the juicy Gossip! You want the 411....this is the place to be! So browse around, post a comment, or just chill! Please continue to send all emails to tcozart76@yahoo.com. Also the direct link to view your albums, sessions and layout approvals is http://www.tiffanycozart.photoreflect.com/!

Friday, April 13, 2007

Im soooo EXCITED!!!

Ok so this is my first Posting and I am sooooooo EXCITED!!! So you guys just bare with me, while I learn how to BLOG!!! Lets get right down to the Nity Gritty! Here we go............. First I want to give a HUGH thank you to my bride for letting me photograph her in the Art Muesum she was such a sport and the Images turned our AMAZING!!! Girl you are the Da Bomb! Plus My cousin Jason was lucking enough to somehow snag up Marua!!
So I just want to Welcome you to family, and also ask you DO YOU KNOW WHAT U R GETTING YOURSELF INTO!!!!!! LOL just kidding girl We love you both ! WELCOME TO THE CRAZINESS!!!!

















Powered By Blogger