Welcome to the BLOG & other USEFUL INFORMATION!

Welcome to the BLOG! This is where it all goes down. From the Newest Sneak Peeks to all the juicy Gossip! You want the 411....this is the place to be! So browse around, post a comment, or just chill! Please continue to send all emails to tcozart76@yahoo.com. Also the direct link to view your albums, sessions and layout approvals is http://www.tiffanycozart.photoreflect.com/!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Jamie and Steves E Session

I first meet Jamie and Steve when they booked me for their upcoming 2009 Wedding. I knew that I was going to enjoy having Jamie as my client because within minutes of meeting we were talking about everything from Shoes to Fashion to Photography. Three of my favorite things LOL... So naturally I had a blast photographing their E Session. Jamie took it upon her self to hook Steve up on FASHION 101 for the sesssion, Thank god you guys have us girls to dress you..LOL they both looked amazing. Steve came all GQ and worked it for the camera like it was second nature...haha...Hope you guys like the sneak peak..ENJOY!!!

Nothing completes an outfit like a sweet pair of shoes!!!
Its images like this.. that you just cant pose!


Purple Skys!!!


or maybe it was blue skys.....







No comments:




Powered By Blogger