Welcome to the BLOG & other USEFUL INFORMATION!

Welcome to the BLOG! This is where it all goes down. From the Newest Sneak Peeks to all the juicy Gossip! You want the 411....this is the place to be! So browse around, post a comment, or just chill! Please continue to send all emails to tcozart76@yahoo.com. Also the direct link to view your albums, sessions and layout approvals is http://www.tiffanycozart.photoreflect.com/!

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Becki and Davids Wedding

Becki and Davids Wedding was at the Old Christ Church with the Reception to follow at the one and only Skopelos! Everything was beautiful, the food was soooo good, and the whole day was perfect! Becki and David are such a unique couple! I have truely enjoyed working with the both of them this past year! These two are so blessed to be surround by the most adoring and loving friends and family! Often I get to witness the bride with her mother but its rare to watch a father and son like David and his father. It really touched my heart. Plus he was man after my own heart... he loved the camera LOL! I would like to Thank Becki and David and everyone that has emailed with the all the kind words you all are fabulous!! Thank you for making my job that much more rewarding! I couldnt just pick a few for my sneak peak, so if you go to my Main site, Click on Online proofing and go to Becki and Davids Sneak Peak there will be even more images from the wedding. Please allow 6-8 weeks for all images to be posted!

This book has been in Davids family for over 50 Years! Every new Davis Bride has signed her name in the book for the last 50 years , Becki is the newest addition! Psst... do you like the creative twist? Love Love Love this composite I did of these two, It is my all time Favorite It will go on my main site! Look at little mans face, holding up Becki... so cute! These two boys had to be the most cooperative, well behaved handsome little men ever! Great job Mom and Dad! This is a really sweet moment between these two right after the ceremony!



Can you believe these boots are a Cake!!! How crazy is that !


David and his groomsmen G Q'n it!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tiffany - you are AWESOME!! :-)




Powered By Blogger