Welcome to the BLOG & other USEFUL INFORMATION!

Welcome to the BLOG! This is where it all goes down. From the Newest Sneak Peeks to all the juicy Gossip! You want the 411....this is the place to be! So browse around, post a comment, or just chill! Please continue to send all emails to tcozart76@yahoo.com. Also the direct link to view your albums, sessions and layout approvals is http://www.tiffanycozart.photoreflect.com/!

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Robbies Senior Portraits

Ive know Robbie and his family for a couple of years now, and I know he is soooo excited that this is his SENIOR year! Hey-raw!!!! Its all gravy from here! Well ok maybe not.... but hopefully it will be a year of many memories. So good luck this upcoming year! Robbie was a real trooper on his at his session, and trust me, I had him climbing bridges , layin out on rocks etc... but I still think he had a good time... Heres a sneak peak of his images. O ya we sneaked some images of Robbies little sister Ashlyn in on our session to! She is such a cutie!

I just love this shot! Its tight :) ya i try to keep my street slang up :)





Look at that face, is she not adorable!!




No comments:




Powered By Blogger