Welcome to the BLOG & other USEFUL INFORMATION!

Welcome to the BLOG! This is where it all goes down. From the Newest Sneak Peeks to all the juicy Gossip! You want the 411....this is the place to be! So browse around, post a comment, or just chill! Please continue to send all emails to tcozart76@yahoo.com. Also the direct link to view your albums, sessions and layout approvals is http://www.tiffanycozart.photoreflect.com/!

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

BBB

Baby Boy Baxley AKA Nicholas (I hope I spelled his name right) I had the privilage of photographing the newest Baxley a few weeks back. Anyone who knows this family knows what a BLESSING AND MIRACLE little Nicholas is to his whole family. It truely was a pleasure spending time with you all of you. Nicholas is a cutie I think he gets his good looks from his sisters and mom! Sorry guys :) ok ok he has a good mixture of all of you!!! Congrats again!!!
Look at the YAWWWN!!!
Nicholas is looking at my camera , like what is that.. get use to it Nicholas, the camera will become very familiar to you i am sure! LOL

This one is my favorite, he said ENOUGH ALL READY!



No comments:




Powered By Blogger