Welcome to the BLOG & other USEFUL INFORMATION!

Welcome to the BLOG! This is where it all goes down. From the Newest Sneak Peeks to all the juicy Gossip! You want the 411....this is the place to be! So browse around, post a comment, or just chill! Please continue to send all emails to tcozart76@yahoo.com. Also the direct link to view your albums, sessions and layout approvals is http://www.tiffanycozart.photoreflect.com/!

Sunday, June 10, 2007

DJ and Tony Wedding June 9th

DJ and Tony were just loads of fun, and the whole bridal party was a total HOOT! Tony's groomsmen were so funny and crazy, most of them were from the north, so you know they had something to say about our Southern Drawl' LOL ;-) but..... it was all in fun!!! And I cant say enough sweet things about DJs bridesmaids , you guys were AWESOME and so SWEET!!! o YA Special thanks to John the videographer for totally working with me and being patient with me I THINK I ONLY JUMPED IN YOUR SHOT ABOUT 10 times (WInk) Long story short Everyone had a BLAST, as so did I. JUST CHECK THE SHOTS OF THESE CRAZY GUYS!!! There were so many great pics, I could hardly choose which to post here is a few of my favorites.. Talk with all you guys soon!!! Check out the street sign!

who says white guys cant jump... or Asian
















How sweet is this? This is Dj and her sister with there DaD!












Girls just wanna have fun!


























No comments:




Powered By Blogger