Welcome to the BLOG & other USEFUL INFORMATION!

Welcome to the BLOG! This is where it all goes down. From the Newest Sneak Peeks to all the juicy Gossip! You want the 411....this is the place to be! So browse around, post a comment, or just chill! Please continue to send all emails to tcozart76@yahoo.com. Also the direct link to view your albums, sessions and layout approvals is http://www.tiffanycozart.photoreflect.com/!

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Maura and Jason April 21

So i had the prevliage of shooting my cousins wedding this weekend. We all had a ball. Of course I pulled out all the stops and made the do a tons more stuff then they wanted to I am sure! LOL, Just kidding you gotta know my family we are all up to having a good time and that is what we did! Congrats guys. We wish you all the Best!! Welcome to the family!!!



























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Nice job with Jason's wedding. Who would of known that Jason would get married? Its weird for me looking in cause I don't get to see you guys that much so its like watching everyone grow old!




Powered By Blogger